we have been working more than 20 years in the field of the production and development of single-purpose welders for arc (MIG/MAG, WIG, flux-cored) and resistance welding, stud welding and robotized welding workstations, material manipulation and other technologies.
For the fifth time we are exhibiting on the „Welding Olympic Games“ in Essen. We are going to make a breakthrough among thousands of exhibitors with our knowledge and experiences. On our booth No.B117 in hall 11 we present as quite new products as proven solutions in arc welding.
- 2013 – with company ColeTrax (A) developed laser-seam-tracking system
- 2011 – first important installations in China, Mexico and USA
- 2009 – supply of „Jigless“ robotized welding system for fan wheels
- 2007 – development of automatics SVB-Merimat for stud-welding
- 2006 – opening of new facility in Dobroviz
- 2003 – first automatic line for production of water boilers (PL)
- 2000 – innovated series of seamwelders ZEPIN on the market
- 1998 – beginning of cooperation at the development of technique for repair welding of VVER reactor pressure vessel
- 1996 – new offices and assembly works in Knezeves
- 1995 – first participation on Essen Welding and Cutting show
- 1993 – development of own simple mechanized welding systems started
- 1992 – company Boki robotizované systémy spol s r.o. founded as sole representation of robot-producer IGM
- maximum flexibility of repairs and spare-parts delivery
- thanks to unification of hardware components, control units, drives, sensors etc.
- fast commissioning
- each machine is carefully tested before delivery
- sturdy design
- reliable working in three-shift operation
- suitable for heavy industrial use